Saturday, September 27, 2008

cargo containers

I think we need to pass a by-law against cargo containers. We already have a problem with old trailers and campers in the neighborhood. I have reason to believe that one of the members is going to put a cargo container on their property.

1 comment:

Bart Anderson said...

Can you verify with this person that that is their intent? If so, maybe just giving them a copy of the by-law addendum would work to discourage them. Formally we should send them a certified letter with a copy of the by-law ammendment(from 2003). But we want to get this to them prior to them bringing it out.


Anna sent me the following e-mail:
With the question about someone moving in a container, I went to the bylaws and found that Article IX, section 1.a. should clarify things. There is also an amendment to Article IX, 1.a. that spells it out in more detail. This was signed and notarized November 23, 2003...

Anna Denton